My goodness, I’ve been tagged twice more!
First, I was surprised by the lovely xgogolex!
1. Favorite Book ?
Ohh, that’s a good one. Perhaps I’d like to say Rant and Lullaby by Chuck Palahniuk, and then perhaps the Giver by Lois Lowry, Anthem by Ayn Rand, and then Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein. Clearly I don’t do favourites well.
2. What is you favorite moment in XMFC ?
3. Favorite artist ?
If it’s music artist, then, hmm… it’s somewhere amongst Franz Ferdinand, Devendra Banhart, Bloc Party, Daft Punk, Andrew Belle, and John Mayer. Clearly I have no music preference at all, hahaha.
But, then, if it’s, like, an art artist, well, then, honestly… it’s probably between xgogolex (I just love your art, really, the edginess and the darkness of it) and cafe-de-labeill.
4. Do you have self-confidence ? Yes/No, why ?
Hmm, my self-confidence is confusing. I have a lot of self-efficacy, I think I can do things, and I know I have the potential to be attractive to people and all of that. My self-confidence is actually pretty high, but my self-confidence at specific topics is a little bit… less so.
5. You meet your celebrity crush. What do you say to him ?
You like sharks? I like sharks, too! What a crazy random happen-stance…
6. What is your favorite Cherik fic ?
Ohh, you’re good. Oh gods. I don’t know. Can I just name clocks in general? Because - hello - clocks. Otherwise, let’s go ahead and list eight of my favourites (in alphabetical order, accompanied by author, rating, and any possible warnings):
- A Curious Carriage of Crystal & Cold by Etharei (E)
- A Deeper Season by etirabys (E | warning: underage sex)
- If You Liked the Book, You’ll Hate the Movie by paperclipbitch (T)
- Island, Island by littleblackdog (E? | WIP)
- more first than sun, more last than star by etirabys (E | rape/non-con references, dark AU)
- Of Sharks and Scientists by giotto-blue (M | WIP)
- Scenes from the Wild by nekosmuse (E?)
- Space Jam by Pangea (E)
7. “Are you my Mummy ? “
Here, have a banana. Bananas are good.
8. Contest ! Guess the size of Michael Fassbender penis ! (What ? it’s intriguing me ! )
It depends. Are we guessing at erect or unerect?(Either way, it must be at least a foot-plus!)
9. How many French word do you know ? ( write them :D )
Oh, many! Well, not as many as you might think. I can probably read a children’s book! Alas, I can only really read French, not so much write or speak it… hehe.
10. Who is the first person you want to kiss right now ?
11. Uh … Hello ? How are you ?
Hello! I’m just wonderful, thank you, haha. How are you, dear?
And then by the ever-amazing Morgan,
1. Someone knocks on your door, you go down and answer. There’s a cow standing on your front step. What do you do?
Try to figure out where it came from and give it back to whoever it belonged to, I suppose!
2. Name some of the things you did/do wish to learn but have never been able to?
The subjects in physics I was never able to learn, which was basically fluids & kinematics. I never could get a hand on those…
3. What happened in the last dream you remember? Tell us in detail.
I can’t remember very much about it, but I had yet another dream just last night where Max was the Doctor and I ran away with him in the TARDIS. This time, though, instead of meeting him, fighting Cybermen, and then running away with him, it just started almost where it left off. We ran into the TARDIS and vworp’d away. We went to this beautiful planet, where the people and the planets and the animals all were these soft blue and purple fluorescent colours. Of course, there was some kind of… darkness, I guess, taking over the capitol city, and I remember we were going to try and stop it, but I can’t remember much past.
4. If you could go back in time and live in any era in history where would you go live?
I don’t know… the 1920’s? I kind of like the men’s fashion through that era…
5. Do you ever see a celebrity and think “I just want to touch you”? Yeah? Name them.
Really, you should have been expecting that.
6. Will you draw something for me?
Absolutely! I can’t guarantee it quickly, because I’m a bit meticulous with my work, and I can’t guarantee it coloured, but I’ll do my best if you leave me a request. I apologise that these are both WIPs (and rather large file sizes), but here are some examples? One & two!
7. What’s the book that taught you to read?
Oh, goodness, I have no idea. I’d really have to think about that one… probably this book about dinosaurs I used to have.
8. You’re asked to join the Avengers or The X-men, which do you chose?
OH. TOUGH. You’ve really caught me out on this one… but I think I might choose the Avengers, if I can stay a mutant?
9. Best meal you’ve ever had?
I can’t choose! I like food too much. But I suppose if I really have to choose… perhaps at the Fuji Steakhouse down the road. We’ve eaten there many times. I go there for my birthday nearly each year.
10. You get to spend the weekend with anyone of your chosing (celebrity, dead celebrity, idol, superhero). Who do you choose, and what will you do for the weekend?
WHY DO YOU GIVE ME SO MANY HARD CHOICES
11. Who’s strong and brave, here to save the America way?
Who vows to fight like a man for what’s right night and day?
Who will campaign door-to-door for America,
Carry the flag shore to shore for America,
From Hoboken to Spokane,
The Star-Spangled Man with a Plan!